Abstracts for presentationsDownload Call For Papers
Scientists and experts wishing to submit papers for oral or poster presentation are kindly requested to send their abstracts before January 30, 2018. Abstracts of no more than 1 page have to be submitted in electronic form.
Instructions for authors
Participants intending to present a paper (oral presentation or poster) are requested to send an abstract in English that must not exceed one A4 page including figures or tables. The abstract will be reviewed by the members of the Scientific Committee. The specified manner is as following:
- Font "Times New Roman"
- font size is 12pt, for title 14pt bold, capital letters
- line space 1.5
- 2 blanks between title and author(s) name(s) and address(s) (all in normal letters)
- give the name(s), affiliation(s), and full address (es) of author(s) including e-mail address of the author for correspondence
- Underline the name of the author presenting the paper.
- Insert two blank lines before starting the text.
Abstracts will be published on the web within the preliminary program. The submission has to be in PDF format.
The deadline for the final papers is the last day of the conference. Papers will be reviewed by members of the scientific committee. We intend to publish the contributions in a special edition of prestigious journal. Specified manner will be announced in the second circular.
Posters should fit 1.20 m height to 0.90 m width.
Abstract submission - January 30, 2018
Acceptance notification - February 15, 2017